There are activities all around the year within or outside the farm.
We offer regular activities, periodical or even activities that you suggest.
- Activities that are related to various products and to the seasons of the year, such as the distillation of raki, wine and olive oil tasting, cheese-making, grape-harvest etc.
- Cretan diet and nutrition, presentations of the Cretan nutritional model, cooking, baking, bread baking courses, etc.
- Hiking, or exploring nature on donkey-back or with mountain bikes.
- Botanic walks - acquaintance with the approximately forty herbs that grow in the region and with the wild Cretan flora.
- Visits of natural or historical monuments of the region, such as Byzantine churches, antiquities, monasteries, caves, stone huts on Mount Psiloritis etc.
- Acquaintance with the history, the tradition and the habitants of the region.
- Cultural events, exhibitions, concerts